1. The school day commences with a prayer at assembly. At the sound of the bell, all must line up for the assembly after which they shall walk in silence to their respective class rooms.
2. All the students should attend the morning and afternoon assembly
3. The students should come to school daily in full uniform, they must be clean and tidy.
4. Rules of politeness must be observed by all the pupils, they must respect everyone.
5. Every students is expected to have a school diary which must be brought to school daily.
6 All must speak only, on the school premises and in their respective vehicles while travelling in a group.
7. Except when it rains, no one is allowed inside the class room during games and break.
8. Students are forbidden to write or scribble on the walls, desks, throw paper or ink in the class room or outside.
9. Any damage to school property is to be made good by the defaulter. In case, the defaulter is not traceable, Then collectively all the students of the particular class shall make good the loss. This is intended to develop a civic sense.
10Wearing of jewelry of any sort is not allowed in school except for a pair of simple ear rings in case of girl students.
11. (a) Students are not allowed to come to school with any fancy hair cut following the fashion of the day.
(b) Girls with long hair must make two plaits with white ribbons and hose with short hair must have plain bob and wear a white hair band.
(c) Use of henna/mehandi, nail polish , kajal etc. is forbidden in the school.
12. Students are forbidden to bring to school artiles such as mobile phone, walkman, I- Pod, camera, CD. Video games, other games, cassettes , other valuables , objectionable literature and any equipment or material which may cause injury or hurt others. Silver foil and tissue papers are also not allowed in the school. If
If ever any students is seen with any of the things which they are forbidden to bring to the school , it will be taken away nerver to be returned ad the student will be suspended from the schoo,
13. Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings.
14 No collection of money for any purpose whatsoever may be made in school without the permission of the Principal.
15. Sacred Heart school students should be polite among them and behave at all times in a friendly and loving manner remembering that their school is judged by their conduct. They should maintain cleanliness and discipline everywhere.